Condé Nast has released their May 2009 issue of Self magazine. In the feature article for this issue you are challenged to “start the journey toward your best body today with the new and improved 2009 SELF Challenge.” The May 2009 issue also features 2009 healthy beauty awards, Vanessa Hudgens, and Lauren Graham.
Your SELF Challenge 2009
Start the journey toward your best body today with the new and improved 2009 SELF Challenge. Get personalized tips to flatten abs, lose inches and drop pounds. You’ll be fit and firm—and feeling great—in no time!
2009 Healthy Beauty Awards
Tried, tested, and approved—by you! Top buys for skin, hair and makeup, with tons of finds under $10!
Your diet survival guide
Want to take off unwanted weight? Our toolkit will get you to the finish line—for good!
Stay safe in the sun
New tips and tools that will keep your skin looking beautiful and young all year long
Happier, hotter sex!
Tap into your secret sexy self to increase your confidence—and satisfaction—in the bedroom.
One woman discovers the secret to loving her life
After years of so-so dates and useless self-help books, one single woman discovers the secret to loving her life—acceptance.
- Vanessa Hudgens The High School Musical star discusses growing up and learning to be healthy.
- Happiness Update Find more joy each day by using your curiosity
- Behind the scenes Alert: cool new page! Get insider scoop from the team that created this issue.
- Style Update Afforadble and adorable! Eight spring dresses for less than $50
- SELF Expression Single? Great! How one woman finally began to appreciate her life flying solo.
- My True SELF Actress Lauren Graham shares her favorite things.